Play like the pros on an Official FIBA 3×3 Competition Basketball Court . Street style in style with recommended FIBA court dimensions. Regulation 15m x 11m playing area with wide regulation run-offs. Buy your backyard 3×3 basketball court ready for the Tokyo Olympics!
Dimensions: 18.54m x 15.5m
50×60′ FIBA 3×3 Basketball Court Details
Featuring Precision concrete sub-base construction, official FIBA 3×3 PowerGame™ sports surface painted with durable FIBA 3×3 regulation game lines and the mighty Schelde Sports SAM Street Slammer.
Power Game Technical Specifications
PowerGame is the leading custom engineered outdoor modular court system with a lightly textured surface providing superior dry traction and low skin abrasion. Manufactured with the highest quality materials and UV stabilizers.
Color Consistency: ECMC < 1.0Weight: 0.70 lbs. (315 grams) Packaging: Product is shipped in pre-assembled sheets (2×4 modules per sheet, 5 sheets per box).
Load Bearing Capacity: 170 psi (1.17MPa) I.
Court Pace Classification: (ITF) Category 5 – Fast
Material Test Results
1. Rockwell hardness: (ASTM D 785) 65 R
2. Heat deflection: (ASTM D 648 @ 66 psi) 85°C (ISO 75B-1, -2 @ 40.45 MPa): 73°C Unannealed
3. Tensile Yield Strength: (ASTM D 638) 3,000psi (ISO 527-1, -2) 20 MPa
4. Elongation at Yield: (ASTM D 638) 5% (ISO 527-1, -2) 5%
5. Notched Izod: (ASTM D 256) No break at 23°C (ISO 180) 31kJ/m2
6. Charpy Notched Impact: (ISO 179 @ 23°C) 26kJ/m2
7. Density: (ASTM D 792) 0.902 specific gravity 23/23°C (ISO 1183 @ 23°C) 0.90 g/cm3
Product Test Results
1. Friction: (ASTM C1028) Dry: 0.65 (EN 13036-4) Dry: 103
2. Vertical Ball Behavior: (EN 12235:2004) Tennis: 93%
3. Angled Ball Behavior: (EN 14877:2006) Tennis: 50 Fast
4. Permeability: (EN 12616) >2000 mm/h
5. Flatness: 0.0” (0.0mm)
6. Lateral Forgiveness™: +0.065” / -0” (+1.65mm / -0mm)
1. Resistance to fungi (when tested in compliance with ASTM G-21 and MIL standard 810-D procedure 508.3). All basic organisms tested (ATCC #6205-11797) and were found to have zero growth.
2. Resistance to the following: a. Bacteria and mildew resistance b. Gram-positive bacterial Staphylococcus Aureus c. Gram-negative Klebsiella Pneumoniae d. Pink-staining organism e. STV Reticulum f. Surface fungi growth prior to and following leaching
Please contact us on 44 2032 907060 or email us email@example.com if you wish to receive further information and for free online quote kindly check https://freequote.sportsflooring.co.uk/.We would be happy to provide you with literature and samples for your sports flooring project.Our experienced management team ensure the entire operation runs as smoothly providing you with the best customer experience.