The Best Ice Rink Surface At Your Service!
Sports Flooring UK has partnered with Isokon Plastics to supply our customer with FunICE.
Bringing the outside in – FunICE pressed plastic panels are #WINNING for 2018. With more than 60,000 m2 of panels successfully installed in Europe and Asia, FunICE is storming the sports flooring world. This new state of the art product makes ice skating practically possible anywhere.
With over 40 years experience in technical plastics, Isokon has dedicated a factory to produce synthetic ice panels. These self-lubricating panels are fabricated from a special compound and provide gliding properties that are very similar to real ice.
- Workable indoors and outdoors
- Is ideal for use in school and mass sports
- Allows year-round, temperature-independent ice skating
- Works energy-neutral and does not require cooling!
- Completely recyclable
- Ice skating is possible 365 days a year
- No need to apply a gliding solution
- Similar to natural ice
- Low maintenance required
- Low cost of ownership, no water and electricity are needed
- Product lifetime more than ten years and gliding properties improve with the increasing number of cuts on the surface
- Ecologically and environmentally friendly
- Simple and quick installation
Ice is suitable for the following areas:
- Private Homes
- Ice Hockey Clubs
- Indoor & Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Entertainment Parks
- Business Stands
- Fitness Centres
- Leisure Centres
We would be delighted to assist you with any questions you have, please call 0845 602 7694 or email email@example.com