Designed for Renfrewshire Council and built by BAM construction the newly completed £31m Park Mains Secondary School chose McKay Flooring Ltd to install Mondoflex sports flooring for the gym and sports hall surface. Mondoflex is a multipurpose sports surface suitable for all indoor sports. Altro Mondoflex™ is also slip-resistant and made from a smooth rubber surface that helps minimise abrasion injuries and reduce noise levels during indoor sports activities. It is also ideal for barefoot, primary stage sport.
Altro Mondoflex is a calendered and vulcanised flooring which is made of natural and synthetic rubber, mineral fillers and colouring minerals. It also features a matt surface with ground backing for adhesive bonding and is available in a range of colours as well as a selection of natural wood effects.
- Comprehensive range of polyurethane and epoxy resins from seals and coatings to flow applied and screed products
- Many colours and finishes, plus bespoke solutions to meet your requirements
- Superb functional performance- impact and point loading resistance
– chemical resistance
– strength and durability
– slip resistance (with suitable inclusions)
– unique 2-15 year warranty on most resin systems
- Seamless, impervious, coveable and easy to clean for hygienic and clean room environments
- Steam cleanable grades available
- Static dissipative grades available
- Rapid or standard cure
- Solvent-free/low odour formulations
- Free of charge bacteriostat for enhanced hygiene
• A range of products available containing post-consumer recyclate