Junckers Clips System
Get a Free Online Quote
If heights are an issue for your sports flooring project then look no further than the Junckers clips system.
Junckers clip system as a sports floor
Utilising Junckers 10mm sprung sports foam with the Junckers clip system a competition standard sports floor with a height of 32mm is achievable. This is huge benefit for projects where the floor well is low. It’s also a sound solution for areas with adjacent rooms with low floor heights.
Junckers clips performance
The Junckers Clip system delivers medium shock absorption and resilience, and is perfectly suited for renovation projects that need low construction height. If installed on an even sub-floor, installation of a floating floor such as the Junckers Clips system couldn’t be simpler. Junckers 10mm thick Profoam underlay is rolled out over the sub-floor before the boards are simply joined together using Junckers own clips. Fast and economical to install, it conforms fully to all the requirements of BSEN14904 A3.Get a Free Online Quote
- A 5mm thick foam is also available.
- BSEN 14904 certified A3
- Performance depending on sub-floor
- Excellent ball bounce
- Pre-finished solid hardwood boards
- Sturdy and stable flotation system
- Very good impact noise reduction
- Low construction height
- ideal for refurbishment work
- Suitable for both new buildings and renovation projects
- May be installed over existing floors
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy maintenance