The Junckers BluBat batten system is the simplest of the Junckers undercarriage systems. It offers medium shock absorption and resilience at a budget cost. It’s a fast and economical to install over a flat, level sub-floor. The blubat system conforms fully to all the requirements of BSEN14904 A3.
The Junckers Blubat system
The system comprises of a 22mm Junckers Press dried Beech board secret nailed to a kiln dried softwood blubat batten. It is fitted with a continuous layer of 9mm thick special foam to the underside. There is a choice of 3 main thickness of batten; 31mm, 45mm or 57mm including the 9mm foam. The 45mm and 57mm deep battens are the main recommendations but the 31mm deep blubat batten is ideal over underfloor heated screeds.
Junckers blubat installation
The Junkers Blu-bat system can be supplied directly to you but we highly recommend this is installed by an Approved Junckers Installer like our company. This provides a guarantee for the Junkers blu bat system.
- BSEN 14904 certified A3
- Complies with the ENV fatigue tests
- Good shock absorption
- Unique ball bounce
- Suitable for both high impact and low impact activities
- Economic system
- 2 main elevation heights available
45mm x 45mm and 57mm x 45mm
- Both heights suitable for under floor heating
- Softwood battens for quick, easy and safe installation
- Low construction height system also available 31mm x 45mm
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for both new buildings and renovation projects
- Easy maintenance